Written by Renee Aldrich (with assistance from Loose Pup Larry)
For the last week or so my (Renee's) social media feeds (pinterest, facebook, instagram) have been filled with tips for hygge. What the heck is hygge, pronounced hoo ga, you might ask, as I certainly did. Hygge is apparently the Scandinavian word for the mood of coziness and comfort. And while I love getting cozy and comfy I kinda thought all the play it was getting was pretty silly. But then, Larry looked over at me and was like "what the heck are you talking about? I aspire to find a high level of coziness every single day, I LOVE getting cozy!" So Larry wanted to share some of his favorite ways he likes to get all comfy and cozy. Below are Larry’s tips for doggy hygge.
Larry's day of hygge:
1) Wake up to a nice, warming tummy rub
2) Play in the snow
3) Hang out with friends who lift you up
4) Snuggle up in a nice cozy blanket
5) Cozy up with your favorite plush friend
6) Warm up in front of the fireplace
7) Enjoy some of your favorite treats!
8) Spend some quality snuggle time with your loved ones
This blog is dedicated to stories and ideas from our explorations. We hope you enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.