The following are a few websites I like to visit for inspiration, motivation and more!
- Women adventure Magazine: provide women the opportunity for growth and inspiration in a world of outdoor pursuits
- Women Outdoors: Provides a supportive environment where all women can have fun and challenge themselves in a community of women who love the outdoors while respecting the Earth.
- She-Explores: A Website for Inquisitive Women in the Outdoors, on the Road, and Besides.
- 30 Female Firsts, Revolutionary Pioneers: Thirty women who dared to be first, creating opportunities for women. Leading the way in sport and physical feats to the first woman to obtain a degree, these are some of history's greatest female role models.
- 11 Women Who Made Wilderness History: Female conservation leaders helped drive the 20th century conservation movement, often in the shadows of their male counterparts.
- Women Who Changed the World: From nobelprize.org, women who changed the world.
- Do yoga with me: my favorite online yoga stop, they have a variety of free online yoga classes and if you become a member you can have access to even more classes! They also offer guided meditation.
- All About Birds; Cornell Lab of Ornithology: Great resource for birding and bird ID.
- American Society of Naturalists: dedicated to the study of ecology, evolution, and behavior
- California Academy of Sciences: scientific and educational institution dedicated to exploring, explaining, and sustaining life on Earth.
- American Hiking Society: Promotes and protects foot trails, their surrounding natural areas, and the hiking experience.
- Leave No Trace, Center for Outdoor Ethics: Protecting the outdoors by teaching and inspiring people to enjoy it responsibly.
- My Open Country: Improve your wilderness adventures with in depth articles on hiking and backpacking skills, inspirational guides and awesome gear.
- Tread Lightly: protecting and enhancing recreation access and opportunities by promoting outdoor ethics to heighten individuals’ sense of good stewardship.
- Wilderness Society: Protecting wilderness and inspiring Americans to care for our wild places.